Clean Room Technician
Full-Time, Both First and Second Shifts
The clean room technician is responsible for assembling, testing, inspecting, and packaging medical devices per work instructions using a variety of assembly equipment, fixtures and test equipment.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures to correctly assemble medical devices
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements of the Mainstream Medical Quality System
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the Production Manager
- Perform manual assembly and visual inspection of medical products
- Complete line clearance, scrap records, training records, and other documentation as required
- Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Work in a clean room environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical device assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately in English
- Ability to work safely around chemicals and equipment
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to do repetitive work, requiring strong dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
To inquire and/or apply for current opportunities, please send resume to Careers@MainstreamMedicalDevices.com
Mainstream stands as an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal state and/or local laws. Mainstream will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disibility discrimination laws.